40 N. Altadena Dr. Ste. 210 Pasadena, Ca 91107



Specializing in contractors insurance at an affordable price

Types of Insurance


Commercial Insurance

If you are a business owner,  you need insurance. Please contact us today to see what coverage you need to protect you,  your employees and your business. There are several different insurances available, such as Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability, Bonds, Builders Risk, Commercial Property and BOP

Auto Insurance

Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.

Home Owners Insurance

Homeowners insurance is a form of property insurance that covers losses and damages to an individual's house and to assets in the home. Homeowners insurance also provides liability coverage against accidents in the home or on the property.  

Renters Insurance

Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.

Personal Umbrella

A policy issued to provide limits in excess of an underlying liability policy. The underlying liability policy can be, and often is, an umbrella liability policy. An excess liability policy is no broader than the underlying liability policy; its sole purpose is to provide additional limits of insurance.  

Specialty Insurance

Specialty insurance is necessary for items not covered by your ordinary home owners or automobile insurance. This can include but is not limited to flood coverage, identity theft insurance, mobile home coverage, motorcycle insurance, personal watercraft coverage, boat insurance, pet insurance,  travel insurance or renters insurance.